Colorsbridesmaid.com incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities.
In addition, access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
- New to Colorsbridesmaid.com
- Privacy & Security
- Shipment & Delivery
- Cancellation, Refund & Return
- About Us
- How far in advance should I order my dress?
- Is the information I send over Colorsbridesmaid.com safe?
- Can you customize the size of my dress?
- Are you an online bridal store only?
- Can I see the dress in other colors?
- How do I place my order in this website?
- Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
- How can I make sure I'm ordering the right size?
- Will I be able to alter my dress if I receive it and it doesn’t fit exactly right?
- How do you measure length for mini, knee-length and tea-length skirts if you only collect a hollow to the floor measurement?
- If I want to wear high heels with the dress, should I add the length of my heel to my hollow to the floor measurement?
- Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?